Wednesday 11 July 2012

That's What She Said

And so the Terry/Ferdinand case continues to descend into a Monty Python-esqe saga indeed. I am actually starting to quite enjoy the whole thing. 
The merriment started when Ashley Cole was asked in the witness box to not merely spell the word See You Next Tuesday but in fact bark the word out before judge and jury. It is easy to forget that this is supposed to be a serious, 5-day trial however, imaging top lawyers, barristers and jurors sitting around discussing 'black cunts' is as far from serious as I am about to go today. 




Ashley Cole was merely the warm up act, the real fun started when Terry took to the stand and all of a sudden it became all about his mum. I remember people used to fancy my mum and it was no laughing matter. Terry had to talk about when his mum was seeing a man from Merseyside and had to deal with football crowds chanting, 'his mum loves Scouse cock' which is a very original, witty little chant if ever I have heard one. It is deeper than it appears on the surface for sure. 
Let the record show that the defendant’s mother does indeed favour the Liverpudlian appendage.
I'm not sure what's real and what isn't anymore, I tell you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment