Tuesday 17 July 2012

Jokey Ba'ha'ton

This is brilliant. Sheffield Wednesday are apparently interested in Joey I'm So Good I'm Too Good For The England Team; I'm The Best Midfielder And Philosopher In The World Barton. 

I like cake. 

He of little ego has been hand chosen by the best team in...Sheffield. As you know, Sheffield is very hilly which puts reporters off big style so hopefully Barton will be lost for all eternity. Owls boss Dave Jones, who hasn't been taking his medication recently, reckons Barton would fit in perfectly at his club because, 'He has a reputation, but then so have a number of players...' In England? In Europe? In the world? No. The end of that sentence is in fact, 'we've got at this club.' I'm not sure what Jones is trying to achieve. Maybe he is a kind hearted soul and he is trying to give all the retarded loons of the land a place to feel comfort and love. Maybe he has got a dark side the rest of couldn't even imagine. What with Sheffield United and their rapists, I'm starting to think Sheffield may not be a travel destination of choice. I already have been and I already know this to be true, but these stories aren't making me doubt my decision making skills. I'll have the gherkin. 
I think Jones is mental. Joey Barton struggled for form with QPR and they wouldn't be able to even deploy his crap on the pitch for the first 12 games. Then again, old Davey boy has just signed renowned Slovenian forward, Nejc Pecnik (?). You wouldn't ask him for help with your fantasy football team would you? 

The Things I Would Do To Heskey...

No comments:

Post a Comment