Saturday 9 June 2012

Out With The Baby, In With...

Never Wrong. Should never have doubted him.

I'm putting all my faith into Henry 'The Predictor' Hamster. Today, he and I will correctly bring to you the scores of Holland v Denmark and Germany v Portugal, hours before anyone else! Hours before kick off...that's how bloody good Henry is. Right Henry? Right!

So, Holland v Denmark. Poor old racially abused Holland. Well, I think Holland will win, I think they will get a lot of goals and I think Eriksen will be very good for Denmark. 4-2. Why not? Now, Denmark did finish above Portugal in their group and are prehaps being prematurely written off but they have it all to do against a very good Dutch team.

Germany v Portugal...hmm. If yesterday taught me anything, it's that you should disregard all matches in the run-up to the Euros as they count for toffee. This is making me reevaluate my maybe harsh judgement of Portugal before. I still think Germany will win, having said that so....3-2. Lots of glorious goals today hey!

Which, of course, will mean there will be none as fate hates me and doesn't like me winning any money. Or maybe he likes me, and he is trying to save me from my gambling addiction! Ta, fate!

That's deep. Real deep. Like Katie Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment