Wednesday 7 September 2011

Fortune Teller I Am Not.

I would take my predictions for Man City being EPL champions with a pinch of salt after having a quick read over my last few posts. Hindsight is truely a thing of glory. Tevez is still at Man City. Whether he plays or not with the continued success of Dzeko and explosive debut from Aguero is another matter (seriously, how bloody good are City. It hurts!) but he is still there. Second of all, I remarked on how I thought we needed N'Zogbia as he was, 'a fantastic player'. I will not be foolish enough to write him off already, he has shone for brief moments, but moments are not 90 mintues and moments are not turning into goals. Last week, we had a corner and instead of being in and around the box, he was nearer the half-way line. The name Insomnia might be coming back into use shortly! I also remarked on how we needed players. This was true. However, Hutton and Jenas!? Give me a break.
Thirdly, I said Parker would end up at Villa or Chelsea and in fact he has attached his Spurs and ridden into North London to join 'Arry.
Modric has not joined Chelsea, Sneijder has not joined Man Utd, Torres has not scored any goals, Nasri and Fabregas did leave Arsenal....just call me Mystic Meg ey!?

No comments:

Post a Comment